Friday, March 5, 2010

fangirling and black outs

i was doing my daily dose of kpopdicine and doing my rounds on FB when my sister (who got home from her call center job) turned on the tv to watch her fave show, abs-cbn's "its showtime" . The announcement just caught my attention:FT Island LIVE My sister just asked me..."what's FT island again?" and all i could muster? shrieking  FAN-GIRL screams...ROFLMAO...well, that's what my sister told me...hehehehe...she even threatened to turn off the tv if i didn't stop (hai naku...my "old" younger sister talaga...but if it was 2ne1..she'd be screaming with me..LOL)....anyhow, the hosts also stated that FT island will be having a concert at the PICC Plenary Hall tomorrow and that "You're Beautiful" will be aired soon on ABS-CBN.. HURRAY!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!...(note to myself: will be preparing for the other A.N.JELL guys too...who knows they will come soon as well!)  

i was all hyped and ready for them to do a song when to our darnest luck, a BLACK-OUT!!! thank you el nino...geeeeez...i have to wait 2 hours and watch it on youtube.





Oh well, we can't prevent blackouts especially with the events happening across the world...recent earthquake in chile, landslide in uganda and peru (or was it portugal?), tsunami in spain (2 dead in a cruise ship docked at barcelona) ...and there's EL Nino which has really affected Pinas this year...rotating black-outs everywhere in the country.

praying for rain.

0 comments: