Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

its 1.1.11. . . how lucky to see many number ones in one date. Oh how i wish this is going to be a lucky day!! should i try and see if its lucky? note to self: must gamble for a lotto ticket to test good fortune. . .hehehe.. .now lets start with my new year post. . 

To 2010,
Thank you, Kahmasahamnida, Graci, Merci, Arigatou and SALAMAT. . . you've been a blast of unplanned journeys, reunions, heartaches, surprising happiness, broken promises, new friendships, dejections, and hopefulness. You have been a very dear friend, a sister, a brother, a parent and a teacher. You're always be meaningful, 2010. Remember the first time we met, i hated you.  . .yeah, it surely was eventful. But we worked out just quite right. we suffered in parts earning some gash here and there, but eventually survived still having our hearts whole. My friend,though its hard to let you go. . . i must. Sorry if i wasn't able to become what we wanted us to be but don't worry i LEARNED a lot from you. . .it has been truly a great year, 2010. So long, friend. this is my Farewell and Cheers!l . . .i will miss you.

Hello 2011,

Its nice meeting you. I Hope you wouldn't be so hard on me! I hope , though we might not become friends, we will work out our differences and harmoniously coexist for 365 days. I will not promise anything however I will try my best to turn out fitting to your standards well. There will be complications in our travels together and i admit it would mostly be my fault ( with my quirkiness, temper and all, i would not blame you!). I fervently wish that you would be patient, understanding, considerate and more of it because you will definitely need it when you are with me. I am a cross of the Mad hatter, Alice, Rabbit and Hare out for a tea together. get the picture? I am not scaring you 2011, just telling you for future reference. I don't come with an instruction manual nor with a f1 HELP button so please bear with me (ewwness for my figure of speech). A Toast to Good Luck and Better Togetherness. . . Cheers!


Sincerely,
yan


0 comments: